Vision— Matthew 22:36-40
- First, to Love God above all else and to make Him our priority.
- Second, to Love People by taking that Love He has for us and giving it away to all that we come in contact with throughout the Del Rio community.
- Third, after Loving God and people, we will be equipped to Serve the World, beginning in our own community of Del Rio.
Goals— Acts 16:31
- 100 plus fully devoted members in 2017. 150 plus fully devoted members in 2018. 200 fully devoted members in 2019.
- To Build a church that majors outside the church, engaging people where they are.
- 10 baptisms each year.
Values— Matthew 28:16-20
- Outreach—We believe we are to engage all persons God places in our sphere of influence, in order to fulfill our mission.
- Small Groups—This will be the backbone to the growth of City Church. Our Groups will be dispersed throughout the city of Del Rio during the week in order to have maximum impact.
- Multi-Cultural Church—Reaching multi-cultural families that reflect the community of Del Rio. The way we accomplish this is to have leadership that mirrors the congregation. Of course, as we minister in Jesus name, we will minister to all people God brings into our presence. We value all cultures, races, and people as God does. We are all valuable to the Kingdom of God.
- Sundays—City Church places a high emphasis on Sundays as it pertains to the worship of Jesus for the entire family. We believe in embracing God in the most excellent experience that we can provide, under the guidance of the Holy Spirit.